Nothing tastes like a pineapple mango margarita and this summer, Sears Canada wants to help you make your own with their new Kenmore Pro blender!
This powerhouse blender packs a whopping 1450 watts of power and produces restaurant quality results at a fraction of the cost. For only $149.97, the Kenmore Pro by Sears Canada produces results comparable to those expensive Vitamix blenders but with way less damage to your pocket book.
To celebrate summer, Sears Canada is giving one lucky reader a chance to win a Kenmore Pro Blender of their own. Enter to win below and remember, you must be following @Sears_Canada on Instagram to be eligible!
Now that you’ve entered for a chance to win, let me share with you a great recipe you can make in it!
Pineapples and mangos make for excellent summer flavours and when combined, they make a light, fruity cocktail for those hot days when you need something cool to sip on.
This Pineapple Mango Margarita is super simple to make for outdoor barbecues with friends, family gatherings or just for those days when you want a simple cocktail for sipping.
For these particular drinks, I recommend using frozen fruit because, frankly, it’s more reasonably priced, easy to find and helps cool the drink without watering it down. If you prefer to use fresh fruit, by all means please do.
You’ll need a bag of frozen mango chunks, a bag of frozen pineapple, simple syrup or agave nectar, fresh lemon juice, fresh lime juice and some ice cubes (oh and if you have pretty glasses like these ones from my vintage barware collection, pull them out too!).
This Pineapple Mango margarita features frozen fruit to give you a nice cool drink to enjoy on the deck during summer or at the next BBQ. Enjoy!
- 1.5 cups of frozen Mango Chunks
- 1.5 cups of frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 8 ounces of Tequila
- 2 tablespoons of Simple Syrup (or agave nectar if you have it)
- 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients (except the ice) to your Kenmore Pro Blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth for 1 minute.
- Taste a small amount and if you feel it needs to be sweeter or more tart, adjust by adding more simple syrup or lemon / lime juice as needed.
- Now add in your ice and blend again until smooth.
- Add into a small pitcher or four cups and serve! Enjoy!