Don't have the box from your Biqsuick® mix and need to know how to make Bisquick® Pancakes? Here you go! If you are looking for simple homemade pancakes,try my homemade, from scratch basic pancakes recipe – it's almost as easy as this recipe!
The Ingredient Ratio's for Bisquick® Pancakes
Raise your hand if you grew up with a mom that sealed up boxed foods in plastic bags to keep it fresh, wrote what was in the bag with a black Sharpie marker – and now you are doing the same. *raises hand*. That's really the only way to keep it from being a mess, to be honest. Have you ever had a box of spaghetti fall and open up? I rest my case. This Bisquick® pancake recipe is for those of you that have thrown out the box and need the correct ratios to make pancakes!
Here are the ratios for making Bisquick® Pancakes:
- 2 cups of the baking mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
Stir them all up until they are mixed completely, then cook on a medium-high heat griddle.
This is what I always need when I am camping and thanks to the wonders of the internet I can quickly google up the ratios needed to make Bisquick pancakes. And I will, I know that next summer when I am out at the lake and have my bag of Bisquick I will be coming to this post on my website and checking it out. There is no way I will remember the ratios, even though they seem simple. The math on my lack of memory is simple:
42 years of age + makes hundreds of recipes a year + children + full time business owner = NO MEMORY
More Bisquick® Recipes
Remember that I said I had a TON of Bisquick® leftover from camping this past summer? Well I put it to good use and tried out some more recipes that use it – and we loved all of them!
Pin this recipe to your BREAKFAST BOARD and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!Subscribe on YouTube
How to Make Bisquick® Pancakes (biscuit mix pancakes)
- Prep Time
- 3 minutes
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Total Time
- 23 minutes
- 12 pancakes
- Karlynn Johnston
Classic Bisquick Pancake Ingredients
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
Extra Bisquick Pancake Ingredients
- 2-3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice to make buttermilk pancakes
- Pre-heat a lightly oiled griddle to 375 ° or a lightly oiled large skillet on the stove to medium high heat.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together all of the pancake ingredients until smooth. If you want to add in the extra batter ingredients, whisk them in at this point. Then stir in your blueberries/etc.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle, spacing out the pancakes so that they have room to spread out if needed.
- Cook until the edges of the pancake are cooked, there are bubbles coming through the top and the bottom is browned nicely. Flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes more until browned again.
- Remove and plate. Continue cooking until all of the batter is used up.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
- Nutritional information will vary based on the brands and types of ingredients used.
- Pancakes freeze well, simply freeze them in a single layer on parchment paper, then place into a sealed freezer safe bag. My kids then toast them up during the school week for breakfast!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.