The Electric Lemonade is one of the most visually striking cocktails out there and it tastes delicious! If you are looking for a subtle, refreshing cocktail to enjoy or serve your guests, this is the one.
This is the perfect drink for taking a vacation from life in your backyard! Who needs a pool when you have a bit of sunshine and a bright blue refreshing cocktail in the other?! Equally tangy and sweet, this is the perfect drink for the warm summer months, but of course – like any other of our favorite cocktails – it’s pretty much a seasonal all-rounder!
This tropical mix of citron vodka, blue curacao, sour mix and lemon-lime makes this cocktail literally look like the ocean. It’s also perfect for entertaining. I recently whipped one up for a weekend BBQ with guests and it was a massive hit!
Electric Lemonade Ingredients
All you need is:
- Blue Curacao
- Sour Mix
- Lemon-lime soda
How To Make Electric Lemonade
This recipe couldn’t be simpler!
- Just fill a glass with ice and pour in vodka, blue curacao, and sour mix.
- Top with the lemon-lime soda (add as much as you want according to your own tastes
- Add some lime to garnish and you’re all done!
Tips And Tricks For Making Electric Lemonade
- Increase the ingredient measurements if you to make an awesome pitcher drink for serving guests.
- For some extra pizzazz, you could add some lemon wheels to the pitcher for even more appealing presentation and flavor.
- When you’re picking up lemons, go for the ones that are plum, heavy, and firm.
- Counting calories? Swap out the lemon-lime for club soda!
More Delicious Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy in moderation as always!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your COCKTAIL RECIPES Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Electric Lemonade is a bright and refreshing vodka based cocktail with Blue Curacao that you are sure to enjoy.
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Total Time
- 5 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 1.5 oz sour mix
- lemon lime soda
Pour ingredients over ice into a glass and stir.
Top with lemon lime soda.
Garnish and serve.
Nutritional values may vary.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.