My next recipe for Campbell’s is their Quick Chicken & Noodles. While the original recipe calls for several different types of vegetables, you are free to sub in your own. I had a large bag of delicious snap peas and the thought of chicken, crispy peas and cream of mushroom soup totally worked for me.
I love how large snap peas fry up, I must admit, I am not a snow pea fan. Once you try snap peas, you’re never going back, trust me. Snow peas are a tasteless shadow compared to how amazing large and in charge snap peas taste in a stir fry or a quick dish like this.
Sorry, snow peas, I’ve fallen out of love with you.
I love recipes that use up cubed chicken, because either you are using leftover chicken from the night before or you can grab yourself a deli chicken and whip up this dish.
You have the choice of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom and as you all know, I love anything that has cream of mushroom. I also think that mushrooms and peas are a match made in heaven taste-wise, but chose the flavours you want to pair together.
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Quick Chicken and Noodles
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Main Course
- Karlynn Johnston
- 2 tbsp olive oil 30 mL
- 2 cups mixed vegetables such as zucchini sliced peppers and peas, 500 mL
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken 500 mL
- 1 mL can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup 284
- 1 cup milk 250 mL
- 4 cups medium egg noodles cooked al dente and drained 1 L
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese grated 80 mL
- 2 tbsp lemon juice 30 mL
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper 1 mL
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped 30 mL
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add mixed vegetables, and garlic. SautÃ© for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in chicken, soup and milk; bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Stir in noodles, parmesan, lemon juice, and pepper; return to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
“Disclosure: I am part of the Campbell Company of Canada Ambassador
program with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of
my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”