These Pistachio Pudding Cookies are my favourite cookie EVERRRRR. I am sure you all remember my confessed love of Pistachio Pudding from my Food Blogger Confessions, Foods I Should Not Love? I laid my food soul bare for you all, confessing my dirty little food love secrets. I love pistachio pudding from the box. Oh, do I love it. That and the Filet o’ Fish are my two biggest horrible-for-you food loves. Neither one has any redeeming nutritional qualities, but I don’t care. Yum yum, bring them on!
I was craving it the other day – of course I was, I crave it at least once a month – and purchased two boxes of it. No, this recipe doesn’t need two boxes, I needed to have one in storage for backup, of course. I wanted to try making pudding cookies and of course, plain chocolate wasn’t good enough for this kid.
I mean, come on, of all the puddings, I knew which one I was choosing!
The pudding in the dough makes these really soft and chewy, little decadent bites of heaven. I took these for a special surprise for the kid’s afternoon snack and my daughter exulted that “these are the BEST things I have ever tasted!”. So either she is seriously deprived, or they really are that good. You know what else these pistachio pudding cookies are?
Easy. Oh you still have to make real cookie dough, the pudding is simply a flavor you add to it, but they are still really simple. I really suggest that you roll the tops in pistachios as well, it just takes them over the edge looks and flavor wise!
More Pistachio Recipes
- Try my pistachio cake made with pistachio pudding, it’s a popular recipe!
- My Pistachio buttercream frosting is also a treat!
Happy baking everyone
Love you more than pistachio pudding,
PIN THIS RECIPE to your COOKIES RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 pkg. JELL-O Pistachio Instant Pudding ( 99 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp . baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
Pre-heat your oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and Jello together.
- Add eggs, cream again.
- Combine flour & baking soda in a separate bowl then slowly add to butter mixture.
- Once it's all mixed completely, fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a TBSP cookie scoop, create the cookie ball, roll the top in the crushed pistachios, then place onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until the cookies bottoms are slightly browned.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for at least 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
Nutritional values may vary.