I might have cackled gleefully when I baked up these cookies. I am sure you all know of my love of fake banana flavor, yes? The fact that I eat those little banana shaped marshmallows that no one else in the world will touch it seems and that I have to get them at least once a year? That I think a fake banana pudding is soo delicious?
Yup. Classy all the way, that’s me. There’s a reason I don’t call myself a foodie, I’d get kicked right out of that club if I tried to join!
Meh. I never was one to follow the herd.
These cookies are seriously a banana lovers dream thanks to the pie filling mix in them.
Then you add in chocolate and peanut butter?
I’ve got no words, man. None.
So if you haven’t stopped reading by now thanks to my love of fake banana flavor confession, I seriously think you should give these a whirl. The kids and I were in loooove. Mike doesn’t like banana flavor (WHAT is wrong with him??!!) so these were not his cup of tea.
He’s crazy though. Let’s remember he married me.
Love you more than chocolate,
** Remember to join ZIPLIST to create your own online recipe box and then click SAVE on my recipe below to add it! I use my online recipe box ALL the time! And please rate my recipes every chance you get!**Print
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 small package Banana Pie Filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp . baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350Â°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and pie filling mix together.
- Add eggs, cream again.
- Combine flour & baking soda in a separate bowl then slowly add to butter mixture.
- Once it’s all mixed completely, fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a TBSP cookie scoop place the cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until the cookies bottoms are slightly browned.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for at least 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 36