I have discovered that there is a cereal bar for everyone. Seriously. The possibilities are endless folks and I am having far too much fun concocting all these various cereal bars.
First, there was my smash hit that you all went gaga over. My Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup Golden Graham Cereal Bars.
‘Nuff said for these ones. I mean, they have EVERYTHING AWESOME IN THEM.
THEN I moved on to my Rolo Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars. Caramel Rolos in another of my favorite cereals. Yumza!
NOW I am bringing you my new M&M S’Mores Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars. Mini M&M’s and marshmallows.
Hello gorgeous. I love you.
These are a party square, a kid pleaser, more fun on your plate than you can handle! The colors are are bright, the taste soooo good.
Every time I make a new square I think I have a new favorite. Then I realize I have so many more combinations to explore!
What combinations do you think I should try next? Think outside the box. What’s would YOU put in a bar? With what cereal?
I walk the cereal aisle lately like a kid in the candy store. Cereal bars are just so darn summery, so perfect for picnics and the ideal snack to make at home before you go camping. Cereal bars last for days, slice up easily and are light to transport. No wonder we all love them so much!
Let me know your thoughts for a new cereal bar!
** Remember to join ZIPLIST to create your own online recipe box and then click SAVE on my recipe below to add it! I use my online recipe box ALL the time! And please rate my recipes every chance you get!**
- 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 5 1/2 -6 cups of miniature marshmallows to be melted
- 1/3 cup Butter extra for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup m&m minis plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows to be mixed in
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper; set aside.
- PlaceÂ the marshmallows in a large, microwave safe bowl
- Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cerealÂ to the marshmallow mixture and combine. Add in the M&M's and one cup of mini marshmallows.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepared baking pan. Butter your hands or spray them with non-stick cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer.
- Let set at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or pop them into the refrigerator to firm up faster.