I have discovered that there is a cereal bar for everyone. Seriously. The possibilities are endless folks and I am having far too much fun concocting all these various cereal bars.
First, there was my smash hit that you all went gaga over. My Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup Golden Graham Cereal Bars.
‘Nuff said for these ones. I mean, they have EVERYTHING AWESOME IN THEM.
THEN I moved on to my Rolo Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars. Caramel Rolos in another of my favorite cereals. Yumza!
NOW I am bringing you my new M&M S’Mores Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars. Mini M&M’s and marshmallows.
Hello gorgeous. I love you.
These are a party square, a kid pleaser, more fun on your plate than you can handle! The colors are are bright, the taste soooo good.
Every time I make a new square I think I have a new favorite. Then I realize I have so many more combinations to explore!
What combinations do you think I should try next? Think outside the box. What’s would YOU put in a bar? With what cereal?
I walk the cereal aisle lately like a kid in the candy store. Cereal bars are just so darn summery, so perfect for picnics and the ideal snack to make at home before you go camping. Cereal bars last for days, slice up easily and are light to transport. No wonder we all love them so much!
Let me know your thoughts for a new cereal bar!
Don’t forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your DESSERTS board and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
M&M S'Mores Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 2 minutes
- Total Time
- 7 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 5 1/2 -6 cups of miniature marshmallows to be melted
- 1/3 cup Butter extra for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup m&m minis plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows to be mixed in
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish and line with parchment paper; set aside.
- PlaceÂ the marshmallows in a large, microwave safe bowl
- Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until the mixture is completely melted and smooth. Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cerealÂ to the marshmallow mixture and combine. Add in the M&M's and one cup of mini marshmallows.
- Turn the mixture out into the prepared baking pan. Butter your hands or spray them with non-stick cooking spray, and press the mixture evenly into the pan, pushing it down into a flat, even layer.
- Let set at room temperature for at least 1 hour, or pop them into the refrigerator to firm up faster.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.