Bisquick™ Waffles! Waffles are one of the great breakfast foods, and they’re made even easier with the use of some handy Bisquick. With this, it becomes effortless to cook up a plate full of waffles for the family in just a few minutes.
Waffles or pancakes are an age-old debate, but regardless of personal taste preference, nobody can say that waffles aren’t insanely easy. Some batter poured into a hot griddle that cooks it for you; what could be easier?
Well, with the use of some Bisquick mix, we can take easy to a whole new level. Using Bisquick makes waffles ready to cook in literally minutes, leaving you with barely enough time to prepare your toppings before it is ready.
Bisquick™ Waffles Ingredients
Don’t forget to check the recipe card at the bottom for all of the ingredient measurements needed here.
• Bisquick mix
• Vegetable oil
How To Make Bisquick™ Waffles
• Preheat your waffle iron
• Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl
• Once finished, ladle the batter onto your waffle iron and cook as per instructions in the recipe card below
• Remove carefully and serve with whipped cream and toppings (or just syrup if you prefer, you monster)
How To Tell When Your Waffles Are Finished
While the best advice is to simply follow your waffle makers instruction manual to tell you how long to cook it for, sometimes that isn’t enough. If they are burning too easily or you are struggling to make them properly, use the instructions below.
A good tip for knowing when to stop cooking your waffles is to wait until the waffles stop steaming completely, wait a few seconds, and then take them out. That way, they should be fully cooked and still crispy on the outside.
What To Top Your Waffles With
Topping your waffles is one of the most important decisions you can make at breakfast!
Do you want added richness and creamy flavor? Stick to whipped cream. Want something even sweeter? Try maple syrup or even golden syrup.
For a fruitier, somewhat healthier twist, try some fresh fruit or even some jam spread over the top.
Choose whatever works best for you, or even just combine them all together to make something intensely tasty.
Looking for more delicious Breakfast recipes? Try these out:
Pin This Recipe To Your Baking Recipes Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you’ll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!
- Prep Time
- 3 minutes
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- 12 waffles
- Karlynn Johnston
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted butter
- Preheat your waffle iron according to your manufacturer’s instructions. Using a pastry brush, lightly grease the waffle iron with vegetable oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients until mixed together completely.
- Once the waffle iron is preheated completely, pour or ladle the batter into your waffle iron using the amount of batter recommended by the manufacturer.
- Cook the waffles according to the instructions with your waffle iron. ( the light goes out signaling they are done, a certain length of time, etc.)If you don’t have these instructions a good method is cooking them until the waffles stop steaming, they should then be baked inside and crispy on the outside when that happens.
- Remove the waffle(s) carefully and plate. Serve with whipped cream, syrup and fresh berries for a perfect breakfast.
- This makes 12 waffles
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.