These White Chocolate Cocoa Cookies are the easiest, most decadent chocolate chip cookie ever! These are perfect for the white chocolate chip lover! And the cocoa cookie itself is amazing, I can’t believe that they only use brown sugar! That’s what makes them so crackly on top! I also have cup of hot cocoa cookies and chocolate crinkle cookies.
These white chocolate cocoa cookies are a delectable, oh-so-chocolate tasting treat! These were some of the easiest cookies I have ever made, and they were so amazingly delicious. There’s nothing I enjoy more than a fantastic cookie.
Right here is one of my ultimate, favorite things in the world. It’s so simple, but I love when there are good recipes on the back of products. You know when a company puts a recipe on their product bag (like my bread pudding from PC raisin bread), you know it has been perfected. Do not change it. Go with it, embrace it, eat it.
This recipe came from the back of the PC White Chocolate Chip Cookies bag.
These white chocolate cocoa cookies are moist, sweet, perfect little bites of happiness. I love trying out recipes that are on products and this one was a winner! Make sure to try them! If you love coconut I have coconut cookies and Nanaimo bars ( there is coconut in the bottom!)
Don’t forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your BAKING or COOKIES board and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
White Chocolate Cocoa Cookies
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 20 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 11 ounces package of White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until creamy and light.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla thoroughly.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients, then add to the wet.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake them in a 350 degree oven for 8-11 minutes, until the edges look baked and firm but they aren't over baked.
- Remove and cool on the sheets.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Learn to cook like the Kitchen Magpie