You know a cocktail is good when it’s called Sex on the Beach. This is another excellent option for Valentine’s day or really, any day. Not only does it taste great, it’s also very photogenic as you can see from the pics here.
I’d love to know who originally came up with the name for this cocktail so I can shake his / her hand. It’s one of those ones that I can imagine people leaning over the bar to whisper in the bartender’s ear. Only the bold would want to be caught yelling over the crowd “I’ll take sex on the beach!” and stirring the interest of the entire bar full of patrons.
Ingredients in a Sex on the Beach Cocktail
- Peach Schnapps
- Orange or Pineapple Juice (your preference)
- Cranberry Juice.
How to make a Sex on the Beach Cocktail
- To make this cocktail, simply combine Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange or Pineapple Juice (your preference) and Cranberry Juice.
- There’s no shaking, just combine with ice and stir.
- Garnish with an orange wheel to make it pretty and you are done.
PIN THIS RECIPE to your COCKTAIL RECIPES Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Sex on the Beach - a fruity, light Vodka based cocktail that is so easy to drink that you have to remind yourself it has alcohol!
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- .5 oz Peach Schnapps
- .75 cup orange juice
- .25 cup cranberry juice
- 1 slice orange wheel
- Add to glass filled with ice, stir and serve.