Dripping with a sweet tangy sauce, these saucy lil smokies are a hit at parties. Easy to make, and easy to pop in your mouth for a quick delicious bite!
Table of Contents
Can I Make These Before The Party
These are a snap to throw together in no time! You mix the sauce ingredients together then add the little smokies and warm them through. Easily done in a crockpot to stay warm for when you need them. The longer they warm through the better they are.
Can I Change The Ingredients
Yes you can! If you want this to be more BBQ flavor then keep the recipe as is. But if you like it a bit sweeter, add more grape jelly and less BBQ sauce.
Other Appetizer Recipes:
Saucey Lil Smokies Recipe
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 1 hour
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 12 ounce bottle Baby Ray's barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 16 ounce packages miniature smoked sausage links little smokies
- In a slow cooker add all the sauce ingredients together. Stir until well combined.
- As the sauce warms up the jelly will melt.
- Add in the smokies and stir well to coat. Heat for at least 60 minutes until they are heated through.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.