It's time for another cereal bar recipe!
This time I took another sweet tooth favorite, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and paired it with Rolos! Oh, I knew that the caramel and chocolate in Rolo's would be perfect with the cinnamon cereal.These were really, really good.
These were even better frozen. I took these out to the trailer and they disappeared within the first day. Everyone was snacking on these.
Happy baking everyone!
Don’t forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your DESSERT RECIPES board and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!
Rolo Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 2 minutes
- Total Time
- 7 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 5 1/2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Â Butter extra for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of miniature Rolos
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the marshmallows and butter in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the vanilla.
- Let cool slightly to prevent the chocolate from melting too much and then stir in the cereal and Rolos.
- Press into the bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan.
- Let set and then slice to serve!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.