It’s time for another cereal bar recipe!
This time I took another sweet tooth favorite, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and paired it with Rolos! Oh, I knew that the caramel and chocolate in Rolo’s would be perfect with the cinnamon cereal.
These were really, really good.
These were even better frozen. I took these out to the trailer and they disappeared within the first day. Everyone was snacking on these.
Happy baking everyone!
- 8 cups of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 5 1/2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Â Butter extra for greasing pan
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of miniature Rolos
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat the marshmallows and butter in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the microwave and stir in the vanilla.
- Let cool slightly to prevent the chocolate from melting too much and then stir in the cereal and Rolos.
- Press into the bottom of a well greased 9×13 pan.
- Let set and then slice to serve!
- Serving Size: 15