Just when you thought that there couldn’t be anything better than a chocolate bundt cake, I go and whip up this absolutely decadent Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake.
Yes. I just said Kahlua Mudslide Cake….and raspberry. I like boozy bundts and I cannot lie.
It’s a hard task, but I will happily take one for the team.
So, the actual Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake, without the cake?
That is one fine drink, my friends and you can find the recipe for it right here : Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide.
Now, Chambord is expensive but we keep a bottle in the liquor cabinet and it’s been there for months. When you want it, you WANT it. It’s amazing in coffee, by the way, for a nice weekend morning kick.
Don’t ever waste the Chambord IN a cake, the flavour won’t shine through. I put it in the glaze and WHOA MAMA. That’s where you really taste how amazing Chambord is! That beautiful, boozy raspberry flavour just MAKES this cake.
Happy baking babes!
Love you more than Chambord AND chocolate,
PIN THIS RECIPE to your DESSERT RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Learn to cook like the Kitchen Magpie
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!Subscribe on YouTube
Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
- Total Time
- 50 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix
- 1 3- 3.5 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 fluid ounces Kahlua 3 shots!
- 1 fluid ounce vodka 1 shot
- 1 fluid ounce of Bailey's 1 shot
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
Boozy Chocolate Raspberry Glaze
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- powdered sugar icing sugar or AKA confectioners' sugar
- fresh raspberries to top
- cocoa for dusting pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and dust with cocoa a standard bundt pan.( 10 cup capacity)
- Combine all of the cake ingredients into a large bowl then beat with a mixer until smooth and thick, about two minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool in the pan for 5 minutes then invert onto plate.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a large microwave safe measuring cup. Microwave until smooth and melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake and then pour the glaze over the cake. Sift the powdered sugar over the top.
- Top with fresh raspberries,
- Eat and enjoy!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.