Just when you thought that there couldn’t be anything better than a chocolate bundt cake, I go and whip up this absolutely decadent Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake.
Yes. I just said Kahlua Mudslide Cake….and raspberry.
I like boozy bundts and I cannot lie.
RASPBERRY KAHLUA MUDSLIDE CAKE!
Part of my new "Boozy Bundt Cakes" series! Share and tag someone who needs a good boozy decadent dessert in their life!
RECIPE HERE: https://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/raspberry-kahlua-mudslide-cake/
PRODUCTS SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO (affiliate):
– Turquoise Bundt Pan: http://amzn.to/2pAPiB6
– Mermaid Measuring Spoons: http://amzn.to/2ofcVOP
Posted by The Kitchen Magpie on Friday, April 14, 2017
No, really. I have now made a new category here on The Kitchen Magpie and it’s called Boozy Bundt Cakes! And I am going to be working my hardest to fill that category right up with the best, most boozy bundt cake concoctions that you’ve ever seen!
It’s a hard task, but I will happily take one for the team.
So, the actual Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake, without the cake?
That is one fine drink, my friends and you can find the recipe for it right here : Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide.
Now, Chambord is expensive but we keep a bottle in the liquor cabinet and it’s been there for months. When you want it, you WANT it. It’s amazing in coffee, by the way, for a nice weekend morning kick.
Don’t ever waste the Chambord IN a cake, the flavour won’t shine through. I put it in the glaze and WHOA MAMA. That’s where you really taste how amazing Chambord is! That beautiful, boozy raspberry flavour just MAKES this cake.
Happy baking babes!
Love you more than Chambord AND chocolate,
Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake
Raspberry Kahlua Mudslide Cake – it doesn’t get more decadent than this cake!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3- 3.5 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 fluid ounces Kahlua( 3 shots!)
- 1 fluid ounce vodka ( 1 shot)
- 1 fluid ounce of Bailey’s ( 1 shot)
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
Boozy Chocolate Raspberry Glaze
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- powdered sugar, icing sugar or AKA confectioners’ sugar
- fresh raspberries, to top
- cocoa for dusting pan
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and dust with cocoa a standard bundt pan.( 10 cup capacity)
- Combine all of the cake ingredients into a large bowl then beat with a mixer until smooth and thick, about two minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove and cool in the pan for 5 minutes then invert onto plate.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a large microwave safe measuring cup. Microwave until smooth and melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Poke holes in the top of the cake and then pour the glaze over the cake. Sift the powdered sugar over the top.
- Top with fresh raspberries,
- Eat and enjoy!