“You guys like a bake sale, right? I mean we need money for the dance recital and you know I do an empowering lemon bundt!” Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Season 4.
She was a smart girl, that vampire slayer. She knew that there is nothing like a good lemon bundt cake! And this, my friends, is a delicious lemon bundt cake.
It’s easy to whip up and throw some icing on top!
Betcha Buffy didn’t have icing as good as mine.
Delicious lemon bundt cake! Perfect for every occasion!
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4-5 tbsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tbsp of frseh lemon juice
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- Kick the tires and light the fires to 350.
- Cream your butter, sugar and eggs with your mixer.
- Start zesting that lemon!
- Add the lemon zest into the sugar/butter mixture.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and add it to the mixer as well.
- Whisk together your dry ingredients.
- Alternate the dry ingredients with the milk, slowly mixing them in.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes, or until a knife stuck in comes out clean.
- And why glaze it when you can ice it?
- Use my Lemon Buttercream Icing to make this one helluva lemon kick.
- Serving Size: 8