Sometimes, I forget how easy crock pot beef dips are to make at home.
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Dips
Sometimes I take out a beef roast and just look at it, trying to get some inspiration. I looked up recipes forever trying to figure out what I was going to make, then all of a sudden hit myself with a slap on the forehead.
I ended up making my absolute favorite sandwich, beef dips. And I went all out with the toppings. I also used up the leftover veggies, you can see them in the orange bowl in the picture below. So you had a new main course, and the same veggies and sauce. It was allll good.
..then followed it by a couple beautiful, melty slices of Swiss Cheese. I closed it up, grabbed a serving of the Au Jus and the rest was gastronomic history. These were absolutely the BEST beef dips I have ever made!
IN THIS RECIPE to your DINNER IDEAS Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Best Ever Crockpot Beef Dips
How to make the Best Beef Dips ever using your crock pot!
- Prep Time
- 15 minutes
- Cook Time
- 4 hours
- Total Time
- 4 hours 15 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 4 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 10.5 ounce can of French Onion soup
- 8 French Rolls
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- Place roast in slow cooker. Season with garlic and rosemary and add bay leaves. Pour in soy sauce and water. Cook on Low setting for 6 to 10 hours. Unlike most roasts, the longer it cooks, the better.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.