Sometimes, I forget how easy crock pot beef dips are to make at home.
How to Make Crock Pot Beef Dips
Sometimes I take out a beef roast and just look at it, trying to get some inspiration. I looked up recipes forever trying to figure out what I was going to make, then all of a sudden hit myself with a slap on the forehead.
I ended up making my absolute favorite sandwich, beef dips. And I went all out with the toppings. I also used up the leftover veggies, you can see them in the orange bowl in the picture below. So you had a new main course, and the same veggies and sauce. It was allll good.
..then followed it by a couple beautiful, melty slices of Swiss Cheese. I closed it up, grabbed a serving of the Au Jus and the rest was gastronomic history. These were absolutely the BEST beef dips I have ever made!
IN THIS RECIPE to your DINNER IDEAS Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Best Ever Crockpot Beef Dips
- 4 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cups low sodium beef broth
- 10.5 ounces can of French Onion soup
- 8 French Rolls
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese
- Place roast in slow cooker. Season with garlic and rosemary and add bay leaves. Pour in soy sauce, beef broth and soup. Cook on Low setting for 6 to 10 hours. Unlike most roasts, the longer it cooks, the better.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.