All I want for Christmas is… a quick and easy Christmas fudge recipe, and I’m pretty sure this is it! This creamy festive fudge recipe delivers an absolutely heavenly dessert with just three ingredients: vanilla icing, chocolate chips, and jujubes!
The pure decadence of this Christmas fudge will satisfy even the sweetest sweet tooth and it serves as a delicious afternoon treat or after-dinner dessert. I’ve also used to make some special edible Christmas gifts and it’s ALWAYS well-received! If you’re a bit of a fudge fanatic, make sure to check out my easy peanut butter cup fudge recipe too!
Fast and Easy Christmas Fudge
With just three ingredients, this versatile treat is simple to make and very affordable and comes from my sister in law, another Christmas fanatic like myself. I can pull this recipe together in minutes and it’s definitely one of my go-to desserts during the busy Christmas holiday. Whether you’re entertaining guests, baking for an event, or just want a nice treat for your family, you can’t go wrong with this quick and easy delight.
Try Some Add-Ins For Extra Goodness!
You can totally switch things up with this recipe depending on what you like/don’t like! I sometimes add some dried cranberries or cherries to give it that special touch. Although it’s perfectly freaking AMAZING on its own too!
How to Make 3 Ingredient Christmas Fudge
- Use tinfoil to line an 8×8 pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Melt the icing in the microwave and add to the chips.
- Add in jujubes and mix.
- Pour into the pan and refrigerate.
- Once hard, cut into 36 pieces to serve.
How Long Does This Christmas Fudge Last?
Once you store this fudge in an airtight container it’ll last for up to two weeks at room temperature. If you refrigerate it, it’ll last for about one more week. But if you need it to last a bit longer, you can always freeze it!
Just wrap the fudge in plastic wrap and aluminum foil and place in a large freezer bag before freezing. A useful tip is to wrap individual squares so you can grab and go as you want them (although I can’t guarantee they’ll last very long when they’re so easy to snack on!!).
More Easy Christmas Recipes
Try some of these easy and delicious recipes this holiday season!
- Raspberry Walnut Baked Brie
- Brown Sugar Glazed Picnic Ham
- Sparkling Vodka Cranberry Cocktail
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Happy non-baking with this one! This is a really old, popular recipe that people can’t seem to get enough of!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your Christmas Recipes Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
3 Ingredient Christmas Fudge
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 1 minute
- Total Time
- 6 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup red and green jujubes cut in large pieces
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Melt the canned icing in the microwave, approximately 1 minute, until melted and liquidy.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass Pyrex measuring cup in the microwave, stirring every 20-30 seconds until smooth and melted.
- Quickly mix the warm icing into the chocolate chips.
- Add in the chopped jujubes and stir until the pieces are mixed throughout.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice into 36 squares. Store in a closed container. These freeze exceptionally well!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Learn to cook like the Kitchen Magpie