Hey guys, here’s another post from Mike’s sisters Angela! She makes all sorts of delicious treats during the holiday season and sent me this super quick 3 Ingredient Christmas Fudge recipe that she made for all of her cookie platters this year!
First things first: I LOVE canned frosting. That’s another one of my secret confessions. So mixing canned vanilla frosting with chocoalte chips and jujubes?
This 3 Ingredient Christmas Fudge is going on my to-make list! How easy is this? I think this recipe qualifies as perfect for the “Last Minute Christmas Panic” people, am I right? I have a few of those here on The Kitchen Magpie such as:
The Monday before Christmas.
How are you all doing with your Christmas plans and baking? I hesitate to even say that I’m doing “ok”, as I feel that this would jinx me, but honestly I’m OK. I have most of my presents bought. I have figured out the meals and baking. I just need to get one big grocery trip done and I should be set!
I’m sure I’m forgetting something.
Hope you all are getting things done and having a great Monday! The Christmas countdown is on!
Love you more that Christmas,
PIN THIS RECIPE to your DESSERT RECIPES Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
This Christmas colored fudge is only THREE ingredients!
- 1 can of your favourite vanilla frosting
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup red and green jujubes cut in half
- Line 8x8 pan with tinfoil.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Melt icing in microwave 1 min and add to chips
- Add in jujubes and mix well
- Pour into 8x8 pan and refrigerate till hard. Cut into 36 pieces