You are only four ingredients away from making this crazy delicious Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Recipe! No one will ever be able to tell that you can microwave this fudge and have it cooling in the pan in under ten minutes!
How to Make This Easy Fudge Recipe
This fudge recipe is entirely evil as you can make it in the microwave. This fudge has been my go-to choice when making baked goods for gifts for the holidays as it literally only takes a few minutes to make – and that means you can make a few pans at one time, getting it all over with at once!
- one can of sweetened condensed milk 300ml
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 9 1/2 squares of semi-sweet baking chocolate
- one 230 gram bag of mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- In a large microwave safe bowl, and a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup works perfectly, combine the chocolate and condensed milk.
- Microwave for one minute, then stir, then again for 45 seconds. Keep stirring until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Let it sit and cool, then mix in the peanut butter cups.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with tinfoil. Spread the fudge into the tinfoil lined pan then chop up the rest of the peanut butter cups, smaller this time, and press into the top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate a few hours then slice. It makes a nice 36 pieces of fudge.
Tips & Tricks for Making Easy Fudge
- Use your microwave if you can, it reduces not only the time it takes to prep the fudge recipe BUT it also prevents you from accidentally overheating the ingredients in a pot on the stove.
- Make sure that you let the mixture cool down enough so that you can add in the peanut butter cups without it melting. That’s why this recipe takes 10 minutes to prep instead of 5. I put mine in the fridge – or outside my door if it’s winter here in Alberta. Same thing.
- Make sure to line the pan well! The tinfoil is the older way of making fudge and does shape better into the corners of the pan, but it can stick once in a while. Parchment doesn’t shape that well, but won’t stick.
And that my friends, is pretty much the only fudge recipe that I make during the Christmas season because it’s SO easy to make!
Pin this to your Desserts Board or Christmas Baking Board and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST for more great recipe ideas!
You are only four ingredients away from making this crazy delicious Easy Peanut Butter Cup Fudge recipe in mere minutes, thanks to microwaving the ingredients!
- 1 300 ml can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 9 1/2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 230 gram bag of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped in half or thirds
In a large microwave safe bowl ( a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup works perfectly ) combine the chocolate squares and the condensed milk.
Microwave for one minute, then stir, then microwave again for 45 seconds. Keep stirring until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the vanilla completely.
Let it sit and cool, then mix in half of the peanut butter cups. ( if it is too hot the peanut butter cups will melt)
Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or tinfoil. Spread the fudge into the lined pan then chop up the rest of the peanut butter cups even smaller and press into the top of the fudge.
Refrigerate a few hours then slice. It makes a nice 36 pieces of fudge.
This easy fudge can be frozen successfully, simply place in a freezer safe container and freeze for up to 3 months.
Nutritional information will vary depending on the brand of ingredients used