These Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets are the air fryer fish recipe that you are looking for! Who got a new Air Fryer this year or last? If so, I am sure that you are looking for delicious new recipes for it, and these Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets are the best! This recipe was given to me by a family friend that swears that these are the BEST air fryer fish fillets ever. And yes, she uses dry ranch dressing in them, which I think is brilliant!
How to Make Fish in Your Air Fryer
Look, you won’t use much of the Ranch dressing in this at all, do don’t fuss about using a pre-packaged ingredient. By the time you swirl the fish fillets around in the mixture you will basically get a small dusting of the flavour – and that’s all you need!
Like I said, she’s one smart cookie. I never would have thought of using Ranch dressing on fish, most likely because only 25% of my household eats fish.
Me. That’s it.
Like all air fryer recipes, you are going to have to cook these to your liking and adjust the time for the thickness of your fish fillets. Fish is done when it flakes easily when pulled apart with a fork. It also depends on the type of Air Fryer you have, how large or small the basket it, there are a lot of variables when it comes to cooking with an Air Fryer.
This is a great basic recipe for Air Fryer fish fillets and you can tweak it from here. If you don’t like Ranch, then simply omit it and add in a dash of your favourite spice mix. The basics are here for you!
Happy cooking! And a big thanks to “J” for sharing her awesome air fryer fish fillet recipe!
Pin this recipe to your Air Fryer or Dinner Ideas Boards and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!Subscribe on YouTube
Zesty Ranch Air Fryer Fish Fillets
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 12 minutes
- Total Time
- 17 minutes
- Main Course
- 4 servings
- Karlynn Johnston
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs or Panko or crushed cornflakes
- 1 30g packet dry ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tilapia salmon or other fish fillets
- lemon wedges to garnish
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 F.
- Mix the panko/breadcrumbs and the ranch dressing mix together. Add in the oil and keep stirring until the mixture becomes loose and crumbly.
- Dip the fish fillets into the egg, letting the excess drip off.
- Dip the fish fillets into the crumb mixture, making sure to coat them evenly and thoroughly.
- Place into your air fryer carefully.
- Cook for 12-13 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Remove and serve. Squeeze the lemon wedges over the fish if desired.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.