I need to stop making treats that I could literally just sit down and eat with a spoon.
The whole danged bowl. I could. Dare me and you’ll see.
Oh. My. Word.
This is amazing stuff. This is going to make a lot more appearances on my dessert table, after making this my mind was whirring with possibilities. And love.
It’s not crazy earth shattering or even a new concept, but man, if you haven’t tried this stuff, do it! Part of what I love to do is make new tasty discoveries then egg you on to make them too.
1 cup of whipping cream
¼ cup of white sugar
3-4 tbsp of pureed strawberries
You can use a food processor or a hand blender to puree the strawberries, it takes about one or two large strawberries.
Whip the cream until it reaches the whipped cream consistency we are looking for.
Mix in the sugar thoroughly.
Then mix in strawberries until just combined.
You can use this to fill up eclairs, top fruit, anything where you can imagine whipped cream this works.
Or just eat it with a spoon.
The Kitchen Magpie
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!
Strawberry Whipped Cream
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons of pureed strawberries
- You can use a food processor or a hand blender to puree the strawberries, it takes about one or two large strawberries.
- Whip the cream until it reaches the whipped cream consistency we are looking for.Mix in the sugar thoroughly.
- Then mix in strawberries until just combined.
- You can use this to fill up eclairs, top fruit, anything where you can imagine whipped cream this works.Or just eat it with a spoon.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.