Oh, you guys, I have only one word for you!
Peanut butter cream cheese on top of Reese’s Sticks. The joy! The love! The moment on my lips who cares if it goes to my hips!
Here is the cheesecake bite recipe that I have been promising you since my Peppermint Cheesecake Bites and my Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites. Oh yes, those two are delicious, but I have a special love for anything peanut butter.
So here is a very special token of love for you, from me.
These are seriously the best finger food dessert that I have ever made! They are easy to make, they are SO perfect to eat in two little bites and are not messy at all. Oh, how perfect for a party!
Goodness, these didn’t last very long at all and believe me, they won’t last long at any holiday party that you throw. They are far too easy to make and to eat.
Happy creating everyone! I do hope you love these as much as I do and get those virtual suitcases ready for many cruise adventures ahead! Keep checking back for updates, I’ll be posting as many as I can while we are gone in order to “take” you on vacation with me!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your DESSERT RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons smooth natural Peanut Butter
- 24-36 Reese's Sticks - miniature size
- chocolate sprinkles - optional
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Fill an icing bag with the cream cheese mixture, using a tip of your choice or a bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe the cream cheese onto a Reese's Stick.
- Top the cream cheese with chocolate sprinkles, if desired.
- Refrigerate until served.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.