I am just going to squeee over the cuteness of these little cheesecake bites! How can you not love them? Oh, they are so peppy, pretty, happy colors in the middle of wintertime, delicious cheesecake bites of happiness!
Only I would wax poetic over cookies with cheesecake on them.
But let’s be honest, tell me that these don’t just immediately brighten up your day? Just the color of them instantly cheers a person up. Can’t you see these little beauties at your New Year’s Soiree?
They take about 10 minutes to make, tops, and are the perfect cute, pretty little finger food dessert for any party. I seriously wish I was having parties this holiday season, because I would be doing all my little cheesecake bites on one dessert buffet! How fun would that be?
So, let’s recap a little bit here.
Rainbow Cookie Cheesecake Bites. Anything with the word rainbow in it just rocks my world.
And with that, my cheesecake bite spree has ended, at least for this moment in time. I am quite certain I will revisit them in the future, how can one resist the siren call of these yummy little bites of happy?
** Remember to join ZIPLIST to create your own online recipe box and then click SAVE on my recipe below to add it! I use my online recipe box ALL the time! **Print
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies 28
Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies 24
- Crush four large-sized cookies into small pieces.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and crushed cookie pieces until light and fluffy.
- Fill an icing bag with the cream cheese mixture, using a tip of your choice or a bag with the corner cut off. If you don’t crush the cookies small enough, the tip WILL get clogged up!
- Pipe the cream cheese onto a chocolate chip cookie.
- Top the cream cheese with one mini Rainbowchocolate chip cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes approximately 24, depends on how much cream cheese you use on top of each one.
- Serving Size: 24