Ok, everyone should know How To Make Blender Hollandaise Sauce! This is a weekend warrior skill, you and your kitchen, Eggs Benny, and this!
Easy Hollandaise Sauce
This method of making hollandaise is so easy you will never make another Hollandaise again, trust me. It’s so good that I rarely eat any in restaurants anymore, because it’s always a disappointment compared to what I make at home. My Easy Eggs Benedict make me happy. It doesn’t compare to restaurant ones at all, and it seriously is because the Hollandaise is good enough to drink.
Not that I’ve ever tried it….but I’ve been tempted!
How to Make Blender Hollandaise Sauce
To make Blender Hollandaise sauce all you have to do is:
Take your egg yolks and put them into your blender.
Add in the salt, lemon juice and hot sauce. Turn on the blender and blend until smooth.
Melt the butter in the microwave until steaming hot.
Turn on the blender and while the blender is mixing the eggs, very slowly pour the very hot butter into the eggs, until it’s all incorporated.
You will now have hot, delicious Hollandaise ready to go!
Tips and Tricks for Hollandaise
- Make sure that you have your butter VERY hot so that it cooks the eggs in the blender! I have tested with my thermometer and YES you can get the mixture hot enough to be safe!
- You can even warm up the egg yolks in the microwave ( not cooking them though!) to get the chill off and then the butter will definitely heat them up to be cooked.
- If you are worried about it, make the hollandaise on the stove top instead.
Blender Hollandaise ( like ALL hollandaise) is best if its used right away, nice and warm from the blender…. and used on delectable little creations like my Steak Oscar!
Don’t forget to PIN THIS RECIPE to your BREAKFAST board and remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!
How To Make Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 1 minute
- Total Time
- 6 minutes
- 4 servings
- Karlynn Johnston
- 3 egg yolks room temp
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 dashes hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter
- Take your egg yolks and put them into your blender.
- Add in the salt, lemon juice and hot sauce. Turn on the blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until steaming hot.
- Turn on the blender and while the blender is mixing the eggs, very slowly pour the very hot butter into the eggs, until it's all incorporated.
- You will now have hot, delicious Hollandaise ready to go!
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.