Ok, everyone should know How To Make Blender Hollandaise Sauce! This is a weekend warrior skill, you and your kitchen, Eggs Benny, and this!
It is so easy you will never make another Hollandaise again, trust me. It’s so good that I rarely eat any in restaurants anymore, because it’s always a disappointment compared to what I make at home.
My Eggy Benny make me happy. It doesn’t compare to restaurant ones at all, and it seriously is because the Hollandaise is good enough to drink.
Not that I’ve ever tried it….but I’ve been tempted!
Blender Hollandaise ( like ALL hollandaise) is best if its used right away, nice and warm from the blender…. and usedon delectable little creations like the ones below: (click for their recipes!).
- 3 egg yolks room temp
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 4 dashes hot sauce of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter
- Take your egg yolks and put them into your blender.
- Add in the salt, lemon juice and hot sauce. Turn on the blender and blend until smooth.
- Melt the butter in the microwave until steaming hot.
- Turn on the blender and while the blender is mixing the eggs, very slowly pour the very hot butter into the eggs, until it's all incorporated.
- You will now have hot, delicious Hollandaise ready to go!
Melt the butter and get it as hot as you can get it so that it helps to cook the eggs in the blender. Having all of the ingredients ( excepting the butter) at room temp will ensure that you get the hottest sauce possible. Using cold eggs will make the sauce too cold.