This Dijon Crusted Pork Tenderloin was just something I whipped up because I had no time, but I didn’t want a plain roasted tenderloin. So because Mike and I really like Dijon mustard, I used that as the main flavor. If you don’t like Dijon, this is definitely not the recipe for you. It’s a plain, simple recipe, Dijon mustard with a crumb coating. That’s it!
Fast and Easy Dijon Pork Tenderloin
You guys, this is a seriously CHEATER recipe, but you have to let go of any feelings that a pork tenderloin has to be complex. All you need is some great seasoned breadcrumbs, your favourite Dijon mustard and you are set for flavours. Again, if you don’t like Dijon mustard this is definitely not the tenderloin for you!
- pork tenderloin
- Dijon mustard
- seasoned bread crumbs
Slather the mustard all over the tenderloin.You want to cover the entire tenderloin for the best flavour.
Roll in crumbs.
Place the tenderloin on a baking rack and cook in a 350 degree oven until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Try these Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Pork Tenderloin
- Red Wine and Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
That’s it. That’s all, nothing fancy about this. But it’s fast, tastes good and is easy to make in a pinch!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your Dinner Recipes Board and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Dijon Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 40 minutes
- Total Time
- 45 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 1 3-4 lb pork tenderloin
- 5 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Slather the mustard all over the tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin in the bread crumbs.
- Place the tenderloin on a baking rack and cook in a 350 degree oven until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove and tent with tinfoil for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.