It's time for another cheesecake bite recipe! I can't pick a favorite, I don't think it's possible. Out of the four different cheesecake bites I whipped up this year, there is simply no way I could pick a favorite.
Well..ok, there's a Reese's Pieces one coming your way and we all know how much I love anything peanut butter.
However, this are adorable, crunchy, chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bliss. I love the crushed up cookie in the cream cheese, it just makes it perfect, and those little cookies on top? Oh the cuteness!
You'll pipe the cream cheese onto the large cookie then top it with the small one for that adorable factor.
The amount of bites you are going to get totally depends on how much cream cheese you pipe onto the top of the cookie. A small amount and you may get 24 of them, a large amount and to be honest, your guess is as good as mine! It all depends on what kind of piper you are.
A note about the piping, if you do not crush the cookies that are added to the icing enough, you will clog up your icing tip! Make sure it's a powder with very small bits!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your CHEESECAKE RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
So this is cheesecake bite number two out of five, how about next time I show you the peanut butter ones? Sound like a plan? They are a little more fiddly but oh my, so worth it!
Happy creating everyone!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!Subscribe on YouTube
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites
- Prep Time
- 10 minutes
- Total Time
- 10 minutes
- Karlynn Johnston
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 28 Chip's Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 24 Chip's Ahoy Mini Chocolate Cookies
- Crush four large-sized Chips Ahoy cookies into small pieces.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and crushed cookie pieces until light and fluffy.
- Fill an icing bag with the cream cheese mixture, using a tip of your choice or a bag with the corner cut off. If you don't crush the cookies small enough, the tip WILL get clogged up!
- Pipe the cream cheese onto a chocolate chip cookie.
- Top the cream cheese with one mini Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Makes approximately 24, depends on how much cream cheese you use on top of each one.
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.