It’s time for another cheeescake bite recipe! I can’t pick a favorite, I don’t think it’s possible. Out of the four different cheesecake bites I whipped up this year, there is simply no way I could pick a favorite.
Well..ok, there’s a Reese’s Pieces one coming your way and we all know how much I love anything peanut butter.
However, this are adorable, crunchy, chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bliss. I love the crushed up cookie in the cream cheese, it just makes it perfect, and those little cookies on top? Oh the cuteness!
You’ll pipe the cream cheese onto the large cookie then top it with the small one for that adorable factor.
The amount of bites you are going to get totally depends on how much cream cheese you pipe onto the top of the cookie. A small amount and you may get 24 of them, a large amount and to be honest, your guess is as good as mine! It all depends on what kind of piper you are.
A note about the piping, if you do not crush the cookies that are added to the icing enough, you will clog up your icing tip! Make sure it’s a powder with very small bits!
So this is cheesecake bite number two out of five, how about next time I show you the peanut butter ones? Sound like a plan? They are a little more fiddly but oh my, so worth it!
Happy creating everyone!
** Remember to join ZIPLIST to create your own online recipe box and then click SAVE on my recipe below to add it! I use my online recipe box ALL the time! **Print
- 8 oz . cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Chip’s Ahoy Chocolate Cookies 28
Chip’s Ahoy Mini Chocolate Cookies 24
- Crush four large-sized Chips Ahoy cookies into small pieces.
- Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and crushed cookie pieces until light and fluffy.
- Fill an icing bag with the cream cheese mixture, using a tip of your choice or a bag with the corner cut off. If you don’t crush the cookies small enough, the tip WILL get clogged up!
- Pipe the cream cheese onto a chocolate chip cookie.
- Top the cream cheese with one mini Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookie.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes approximately 24, depends on how much cream cheese you use on top of each one.
- Serving Size: 24