I recently had the chance to try out Campbell’s new chicken tortilla soup kits and was amazed at how good they are! You simply add a few fresh ingredients to the package and voila! Soup in mere minutes!
The best part?
Both kids LOVED THIS SOUP.
That’s most likely due to the fact that we usually put chips on top!
The options for toppings are endless and the kids loved building their own soups.
From guacamole, to sour cream, cheese and corn/tortilla soups, the topping is what made this a hit at dinner!
I have some of these soup kits tucked away for an emergency because they are so easy and so fast!
Have you tried them yet? What did you think?
- 1 packet CAMPBELL'S® Soup Kit Chicken Tortilla
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can 20 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- shredded cheese
- tortilla or corn chips
- avocado if wanted
- Add soup kit,broth,chicken,can of diced tomatoes,and red bell pepper to a large pot. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer,covered,for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken,shred,and stir back into pot. Serve.
- Garnish with tortilla chips and shredded cheese