This baked sesame chicken dish is another simple one, like most people I really don’t have the time to fiddle around with something; by the end of the day we are all tired, starving and ready to just eat and relax as a family. What actually takes me the longest with my recipes is now the fact that I take pictures as I go, not the actual food preparation itself!
I can’t help it, it’s the kid in me.
And then my actual kid saw what I did, and an art activity was born. So here’s a 2 for 1 deal, you get not only a recipe, but a children’s craft idea as well. No need to thank me, just doing my job.
This recipe is so old, look at how little my son is in that photo! He’s now a big, strapping teenager! Man, I have been blogging a LONG time! That said, we still make this baked sesame chicken, so that tells you how good of a recipe it is!
Hope you guys love it!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your DINNER RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Baked Sesame Chicken
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- dinner recipes
- 6 servings
- Karlynn Johnston
- 3-4 chicken breasts sliced into long, wide strips
- 1/2 cup of soda cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or just use one whole cup of cracker crumbs if wanted
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds toss in some black, they are lovely for presentation if you have them!
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- Put all your dry ingredients together in a large plastic bag, or a deep dish big enough to coat chicken pieces in.
- Crack the egg into a bowl then add your milk.
- Dip your chicken pieces into the egg then give them a shake in the plastic bag to coat them thoroughly and place them all on the baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is done
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.
Learn to cook like the Kitchen Magpie