This baked sesame chicken dish is another simple one, like most people I really don’t have the time to fiddle around with something; by the end of the day we are all tired, starving and ready to just eat and relax as a family. What actually takes me the longest with my recipes is now the fact that I take pictures as I go, not the actual food preparation itself!
I can’t help it, it’s the kid in me.
And then my actual kid saw what I did, and an art activity was born. So here’s a 2 for 1 deal, you get not only a recipe, but a children’s craft idea as well. No need to thank me, just doing my job.
This recipe is so old, look at how little my son is in that photo! He’s now a big, strapping teenager! Man, I have been blogging a LONG time! That said, we still make this baked sesame chicken, so that tells you how good of a recipe it is!
Hope you guys love it!
PIN THIS RECIPE to your DINNER RECIPES Boards and Remember to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST!
Thanks to ads on this website, readers of The Kitchen Magpie are now sponsoring 2 families a month through the Edmonton Food Bank. Learn how you can help here.
Learn to cook like the Kitchen Magpie
Subscribe to The Kitchen Magpie on YouTube
One click and you'll get notified of new videos added to our YouTube account!Subscribe on YouTube
Baked Sesame Chicken
- Prep Time
- 5 minutes
- Cook Time
- 25 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- dinner recipes
- 6 servings
- Karlynn Johnston
- 3-4 chicken breasts sliced into long, wide strips
- 1/2 cup of soda cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or just use one whole cup of cracker crumbs if wanted
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds toss in some black, they are lovely for presentation if you have them!
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- Put all your dry ingredients together in a large plastic bag, or a deep dish big enough to coat chicken pieces in.
- Crack the egg into a bowl then add your milk.
- Dip your chicken pieces into the egg then give them a shake in the plastic bag to coat them thoroughly and place them all on the baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is done
All calories and info are based on a third party calculator and are only an estimate. Actual nutritional info will vary with brands used, your measuring methods, portion sizes and more.