Fabulously easy and delicious Lemon Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts !
- 1.5 lbs of Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed and cut in half
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon
- 2-3 tbsp lemon olive oil ( or regular, use 1 tbsp of lemon juice to flavour)
- 1 large lemon, sliced in pieces
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan flakes
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 °F.
- Toss the first four ingredients together and spread out over a large baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven until the Brussel sprouts are crispy and browned on the outside.
- Remove and garnish with Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!