The best buttercream icing recipe ever, sweet and salty perfect icing.
- 1 cup of salted butter
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons of coffee cream 18% and up
- Trust me on this one and use salted butter in this icing.
- Whip that butter, with a paddle beater if you have it, if not, don’t worry.
- Add in the icing sugar* make sure it’s fresh!*
- Add in the cream. Not milk, cream. I used 4 tablespoons for my preference, you adjust to what you want.
- Stiffer icing = less cream.
- Whippier icing = more cream. Vanillaâ€¦. I used 3 teaspoons, again, you can try a little more if you like.Then keep mixing it until fluffy and thoroughly combined