Who wants to win admission for your family to Prairie Gardens’s Haunted Pumpkin festival this coming September 29th? And who would like to have some tickets for the Sturgeon County Bounty taste event going on that very same day?
This amazing prize package has been in the works since I attended the Sturgeon County Bounty in Bon Accord this summer. Sturgeon County always invites our family out to their events and they have turned into some of our favorites of the year!
We have been counting down to the Pumpkin Festival and Sturgeon County Bounty for months now and as much as I talk about it on my site, I really wanted to spread the word about how awesome the day is and get someone else out there to enjoy the day! So after a discussion with Patrick from Sturgeon County Bounty and Tam from Prairie Gardens, this prize package was born!
I couldn’t think of anyone more deserving than my lovely Edmonton (and area) readers!
I am so incredibly excited to have the opportunity to give away this prize package and I can’t wait to see who wins it! Now, the Sturgeon County Bounty is ONLY on September 29th from 11-2, so this package is for attendance on September 29th only.
One lucky person will win the following package:
Sturgeon County Bounty Prize Package includes:
- family admission to Haunted Pumpkin Festival Grand Opening – Sept.. 29th, 2012
- 15 “taste tickets”
- “Taste of Alberta” Company’s Coming Cookbook, compliments of the AB Canola Producers
How do you win?
I like to give everyone many opportunities to win since not everyone is on Facebook or Twitter. So you get one entry just for being here on my site. Since this was generously donated by local Edmonton food peeps that I adore, I also want to make sure that you get a chance to get to know them! So this contest you have another 5 ways to enter!
Each item you do from the list below will get you ONE more chance to win (for a total of 6 chances). So make sure to comment for each item!
You have to leave each entry as a separate comment or only one comment will count!
Please make sure I am able to contact you via email, Twitter or Facebook to let you know if you’ve won!
1. Follow @KitchenMagpie on Twitter and then tweet the following statement then come back to this post and tell me you tweeted. “I just entered to win a Sturgeon County Bounty prize pack from @kitchenmagpie, enter here!
2. Like The Kitchen Magpie on Facebook
3. Share the Kitchen Magpie Facebook Page with your Facebook friends and leave a comment on here saying you did!
4. Follow Prairie Gardens on Twitter.
5. Follow Sturgeon County Bounty on Twitter.
The contest will close September 27th and I will announce a winner September 27th!
-This giveaway is open to Edmonton and area residents.
-The winner will be generated via a random number generator software program and will be notified via the contact email provided on the comment contact form.
- This is a time sensitive prize that is only redeemable and valid for September 29th, 2012.
The views and opinions expressed on The Kitchen Magpie are purely my own and based upon my personal experiences with the products. I was not monetarily compensated for a positive review or giveaway