Ingredients needed for Parmesan chicken:
> 2-3 lbs of skinless chicken
> 1/3 cup fine dry bread crumbs
> 1/4 tsp of oregano
> 4 Tbs grated Parmesan cheese
> dash of pepper
> dash of garlic (unless you use garlic soup)
> 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of mushroom and garlic soup
> 1/2 cup of milk
1. Kick the tires and light the fires to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the bread crumbs, oregano, half the Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic in a large plastic bag, large enough to shake and coat the chicken parts in.
3. Grease a roasting pan very well.
4. Shake the chicken parts in the crumb mixture until completely coated.
5. Place all the coated chicken parts in your baking pan. Put them into the oven and start them cooking.
6. Take your soup, I tried the mushroom and garlic and it tasted great instead of the plain mushroom. You choose whatever you feel comfortable with.
7. Open it and mix it with the 1/2 cup of milk.
8. Now at about 30 minutes into cooking, take the chicken out.
9. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
10. Sprinkle whats’ left of your Parmesan cheese on top.
11. Sprinkle some paprika on as well, then put it back into the oven for another 10-20 minutes, until the chicken is completely cooked.
12. Serve this delicious main course for dinner and enjoy!