Ingredients for the easy Hollandaise Sauce recipe:
> 3 egg yolks
> 1/8 tsp salt
> 2 Tbs lemon juice
> 1/2 cup margarine or butter
> hot sauce of your choice
1. Take your egg yolks and put them into your blender.
2. Add in your lemon juice.
3. Add your hot sauce of choice, and the amount of your choice as well.
4. Start your blender for about 30 seconds then stop.
5. Melt your butter and heat to boiling one of two ways:
on the stove or, place into a glass measuring cup and microwave until bubbling. This way I prefer, since then you can pour right from the glass you heated it in.
6. Start your blender again, and slowly pour the hot butter in, very slowly and carefully, allowing it time to mix and cook the egg yolks in there.