Ingredients for zucchini loaf
> 3 eggs
> 2 cups of white sugar
> 3/4 cup vegetable oil
> 1/2 cup of sour cream
> 2 cups of grated zucchini
> 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
> 2 cups all-purpose flour
> 1 teaspoon baking soda
> 1 teaspoon salt
> 3 tbsp cocoa
> 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Kick the tires and light the fires at 350 degrees.
2. Crack those eggs and beat them up.
3. Pour your oil in.
4. Add your sugar, and mix them together well.
5. The seeds are entirely too hard for any kind of baking. When you have small zucchini, then you can get away with shredding the whole dang thing, seeds, skin and all, because its so tender. Or at least I do, and no one has caught me yet.
6. Use small zucchini.
7. Shred two cups and add them into the sugar and oil mixture, then toss your vanilla in.
8. And your sour cream, which makes the load oh-so moist and delish.
9. Take your cocoa and chuck it into the mixture.
10. Put baking soda it into the mix.
11. Put the chocolate chips into the dry mix. Yup, the dry mix, this will hopefully prevent them from sinking and making a gloppy mess at the bottom of your loaf pan. And that’s why I like to use mini chocolate chips.
12. Grease those pans! Non-stick means nothing.
13. Make either two loaves or a mini loaf pan and a regular one.
14. Bake at 350 until a knife inserted comes out clean, or the little ones should spring right back when you press on the top.
15. Bake at 350 until a knife inserted comes out clean, or the little ones should spring right back when you press on the top.