Mike was very proud of himself. I left him alone at home with the kids, nothing pre-made for dinner and he came up with a lovely concoction.
He even took the pictures as well, he’s so well trained!
I guess my son ate three plates of it, must have been tasty because there wasn’t a lick left for me!
One jar of alfredo sauce
asparagus, washed and chopped
mushrooms, washed and chopped
whole wheat pasta
I guess the PC alfredo was amazing. I wouldn’t know, since no one saved me any. Not that there are any hurt feeling, nope, not me.Sniff. It looks so tasty!
Chop up your mushrooms and asparagus.
Fry them in a little olive oil to get the moisture out of the mushrooms and to tender up the asparagus.
Add to the sauce and heat a little more.
Make your pasta.
- One jar of alfredo sauce
- asparagus washed and chopped
- mushrooms washed and chopped
- whole wheat pasta
- Chop up your mushrooms and asparagus.
- Fry them in a little olive oil to get the moisture out of the mushrooms and to tender up the asparagus.
- Add to the sauce and heat a little more.
- Make your pasta.
- And serve!