Chicken Asparagus Stirfry
Author: Karlynn Johnston
Recipe type: main course, chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- red and yellow peppers
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- ⅓ cup of water
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Slice up your veggies and with the zucchini, make the chunks either large so they take longer to cook or save them to add near the very end for a quick steam.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and place to the side for now.
- Fry your chicken up in the pot until it’s browned, then add in your veggies.
- Cover the pot and steam the food for 3-4 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
- Add in the sauce and stir until the sauce thickens up.
- Serve over rice or noodles, we tried angel hair pasta with this one and it is absolutely fantastic!
Recipe by The Kitchen Magpie at http://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/chicken-asparagus-stirfry