Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe
Author: Karlynn Johnston
Recipe type: soup
- 2 pounds green asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- 1 cup of white onion, chopped
- 5 cups water
- 2 tsp Vegeta Seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or full fat coconut milk
- Combine the first four ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- When you are ready to serve the soup, take a hand blender and puree the ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the cream or coconut milk until combined.
- Serve with an extra dash of cream on top.
Recipe by The Kitchen Magpie at http://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/simple-crockpot-cream-asparagus-soup-recipe