The Perfect Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Author: Karlynn Johnston
Recipe type: cookies, dessert
- 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Kick the tires and light the fires to 350 degrees.
- Cream together your butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing thoroughly. Beat in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- When that is done, fold in the two cups of chocolate chips by hand, and prepare to put them on some parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
Recipe by The Kitchen Magpie at http://www.thekitchenmagpie.com/peanut-butter-cup-stuffed-chocolate-chip-cookie-recipe